Welcome

On a side note different from my "about me", I just want to say thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you find something helpful. Or if you just enjoy reading about how my life has been lately, that's fine too.

Oh, and please click on any of the buttons around here. They lead to some very awesome other mommy blogs.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Update on school

As much as I'm loving school and my classes, I think I'm going to drop my writing class. I've missed a few classes and now it's taking me forever to catch up. And I'm already doing poorly in my math class. So I think I just need to drop the writing one and take it a little easier. I haven't been in school for 5 years and I guess I forgot quiet a bit. Lol.
So I'm hoping that that will mean I can have a bit more time to pick up on sewing again. I haven't done it in forever and really miss it. Sewing was my way to relieve stress and relax. I need it. And I'm also thinking about buying a serger. I really really want to. So we'll see.

I think that's about it for now. I probably have more to share, but it's starting to get late and I have to work at 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment