Welcome

On a side note different from my "about me", I just want to say thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you find something helpful. Or if you just enjoy reading about how my life has been lately, that's fine too.

Oh, and please click on any of the buttons around here. They lead to some very awesome other mommy blogs.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Legs!

I made my own baby legs. I'm pretty darn proud of them too.
Once a year there's this really big festival a little bit up north. It's a three day event the last weekend of September. It's called Cranfest (cranberry festival) and it's basically a huge flea market and craft fair. There's 1500 vendors if not more. And the crowds are huge! Foot traffic will come to a stand still at times. And there's all sorts of things to buy. There's people that do wood sculptures and metal sculptures. And house crafts and all sorts of stuff. So as we were finishing up, I found a tent where someone was selling knee socks for $1 a pair. I bought 4 pairs. All pairs a striped. Two are grey and brown, one is black and white, and the last is grey and white. When we got home, I went to my grandma's (thats where my sewing space is) and made up all four pairs. It only took me about 40 minutes. And they are adorable.  I can't wait to go buy more socks and make more. Andrew was the first to model them last night because Nathan stayed at my parents house.

037.jpg picture by katienbaby

041.jpg

042-2.jpg



Four pairs for $4. As opposed to like $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment