Welcome

On a side note different from my "about me", I just want to say thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you find something helpful. Or if you just enjoy reading about how my life has been lately, that's fine too.

Oh, and please click on any of the buttons around here. They lead to some very awesome other mommy blogs.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stupid computer

So it seems like I've been gone for a bit. Maybe not that long. My computer got a virus and I wasn't able to get it anywhere for a couple days and then it took the guys a while to fix it. But I finally have it back now. I recently got a new diaper pattern. I bought the Rainy Days diaper pattern on a BSOT message board. I've only made on diaper from the pattern so far but I love it. Both of my boys wear the same size setting. It is just a great diaper. I'm possibly going to be getting the Darling Diapers Unlimited soon. We'll see.

Last we I submitted the last things that was needed for my college application. I recieved an email saying the got my application and everything else. Now I'm just waiting for a phone call or whatever saying I can start : )
I'm hoping I get accept to start in January. I really really hope so. I've been looking at classes and such and if I get accepted, I'll probably only start with 3 or so classes. A couple are ones that I'm required to take before other ones.
I think that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment