Welcome

On a side note different from my "about me", I just want to say thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you find something helpful. Or if you just enjoy reading about how my life has been lately, that's fine too.

Oh, and please click on any of the buttons around here. They lead to some very awesome other mommy blogs.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's my birthday!!!

Woohoo! So far so good. We just stayed home lastnight because no one really had much money to do anything else. We just had some drinks and played video games all night. It really was alot of fun. And today I don't think there is much planned. Elliot's mom is going to make me a cake and we're going to get some ice cream. I might treat myself to a bubble bath. Yay.

I don't remember if I talked about this in any of my other posts, but I plan on going back to school hopefully in January. I went last week and took a sort of admissions test to the college I want to attend. I never took the ACT/SAT and the one I took last week is basically this colleges version of those tests. Based on the results of that, there are a few classes I'm required to take before I can take some other ones. But when I got home after taking the test, I immediatley went online and applied for Financial Aid. I qualify for up to $5500! And this comming wednesday, I have an appt with the guidance counsler at my old high school to help me apply to the college. I asked her to help because I haven't done anything college related for atleast 5 years. Haha. So I'm kinda lost when it comes to that. But I'm looking forward to all this getting taken care of. I can't believe I'm going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment